Designed for women-owned and managed businesses, firms with a high number of female board members or workers, and enterprises that make products for women. The new Ellevate Program offers services and tools to assist you in achieving your goals.
The Ellevate Leadership Training Program is part of ‘Ellevate Equip,’ a brand term for all Ellevate by Ecobank capabilities and training support activities. This Leadership Training session will be offered to a group of 40 top-tier Ellevate customers from ten African countries: Cameroon, Ghana, Kenya, Liberia, Malawi, Nigeria, Sierra Leone, Uganda, Zambia, and Zimbabwe.
This is a one-of-a-kind training program developed and delivered by the Ecobank Academy in collaboration with the Global Business School Network and backed by the Ecobank Foundation School of Business, INSEAD Africa Initiative and INSEAD Emerging Markets Institute (EMI), Lagos Business School, MIT Sloan Global Programs, Stanford Seed, and the University of Cape Town Graduate School of Business.
The selected business leaders will learn how to:
- • Identify and work on key leadership challenges.
- • Master leadership perspectives – reframe challenges with a growth mindset
- • Think strategically to advance individual and corporate objectives
- • Build resilience – effectively manage stress, uncertainty, and setbacks.
- • Leverage on action learning to identify new business opportunities and improve other areas for business growth.
- • Gain a complete view of themselves as leaders.
- • Effectively lead high performance teams.
For More Information: Visit the Official Webpage of the Ecobank Ellevate Leadership Training Programme
Never miss an opportunity Join our WHATSAPP 1