Deadline: May 28, 2022.
The Migration Entrepreneurship Prize is a program focused on the identification and technical support to socially-driven businesses on a mission to enhance the economic inclusion of migrants in the Middle East and Africa. Supporting startups that harness the positive benefits of migration and reduce the vulnerability of migrants by improving their livelihoods, contributing to their social and economic rights, and thereby reducing the pressure for irregular dangerous migration routes.
ALSO READ: Dubai Business Associates Program 2022
MIDDLE EAST AND AFRICA
- Startups tackling the positive benefits of migration and reducing the vulnerability of migrants.
- Social-driven businesses alleviating the pressure on populations along migration routes.
- Entrepreneurs proposing products/services targeting migrants directly.
- Tunisia Migrants living in Tunisia – migrapreneurs who launch a business that targets migrants.
- Tunisians who have lived abroad and returned to Tunisia launching their business idea.
- Any innovative business having activities in Tunisia or being incorporated in Tunisia that has the potential of positively harnessing the benefits of migration.
They will be selecting 15 startups from the Middle East and Africa and 5 startups from Tunisia to join this program.
For more Information:
Never miss an opportunity Join our WHATSAPP 1