Current Job Vacancy for Station Cashier at Rainoil Limited
Rainoil Limited is an integrated downstream oil and gas company. A prominent player in the Nigerian industry, the company’s operations span across the downstream value chain i.e. Petroleum Product Storage, Haulage/Distribution and Retail Sales. Our primary products include Petrol (PMS), Diesel (AGO) and Kerosene (DPK).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Station Cashier
Location: Abakaliki, Ebonyi
- To manage the petty cash inflow and outflow of Rainoil’s stations and depots as well as maintaining accurate records / books on transactions.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Facilitates the availability of funds to meet day-to-day operational petty cash ex-penses and emergencies.
- Maintains records to allow easy disbursement, reconciliation and replenishment
- Processes expense retirement ledgers to ensure proper accountability of all cash advances
- Collects money from bank for safe keeping before reimbursements
- Files all documents concerning cash payment and collection
- Responds to queries regarding approvals, payment limits and deadlines for retirements etc.
- Retires the various imprest accounts.
- Prepares daily and weekly collections and payment summary reports for review by the station supervisor.
- Creates and maintains records of cash requests and disbursements
- Reconciles all received cash, which have been recorded in the petty cash book, with expenses
- Processes payment for accounts and issuing receipts
- Keeps records of amounts received and paid, and regularly checking the cash balance against this record
ALSO READ: NAPE-YP Entrepreneurship Program (NEP) 2022 for Nigerians
- Minimum of One (1) year work experience in a similar role
- Minimum of an OND in accounting or finance related discipline.
N80,000 including other benefits (13th Month, HMO, Pension & Leave Allowance.
Leave a Reply