SPACE44 Latest Career Opportunities
SPACE44 helps innovators in the United States, Canada, and Europe construct remote software development teams. We offer short lead times to teams that are specifically matched to the tech stack and the needs of our customers. We provide a smooth onboarding process and work with team members to help them achieve their personal development goals. We distinguish ourselves from the various nearshore and offshore agencies by providing a complete and high-quality approach to team integration and distant resources. We work with fairly flat hierarchies, so everyone can be true to themselves. Our business culture ensures that our Freelancers from Asia, Africa, Europe, and Latin America have a sense of belonging to this multicultural firm.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Assurance (QA) Engineer
Location: Nigeria (Remote)
Job type: Full time
Who We Are Looking For?
- We are looking for a Quality Assurance (QA) engineer to develop and execute exploratory and automated tests to ensure product quality.
- The QA technician role plays an important part in our company’s product development process.
- Our ideal candidate will be responsible for conducting tests before product launches to ensure the software runs smoothly and meets client needs, while being cost-effective.
- Ultimately, you should monitor all stages of software development to identify and resolve system malfunctions to meet quality standards.
- If you hold an engineering background and enjoy providing end-to-end solutions to software quality problems, we’d like to meet you.
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools
- Execute test cases (manual or automated) and identify, record, document thoroughly
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
- Collaborate with internal teams to develop effective strategies and test plans and identify system requirements
- Create logs to document testing phases and defects
- Assisting the CI/CD testing process
- Report bugs and errors to development teams and help troubleshoot issues
- Conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Investigate the causes of non-conforming software and train users to implement solutions
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies.
- B.Sc / B.A / M.Sc in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- At least 4 years proven experience as a Quality Assurance Tester or similar role
- Experience in project management, tools, processes and QA methodology
- Ability to document and troubleshoot errors
- Working knowledge of test management software (e.g. qTest, Zephyr) and SQL
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Hands-on experience with both white box/ black box testing and automated testing tools
- Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
- Strong Knowledge of Linux and Microsoft Windows
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Excellent communication skills.
ALSO READ: Massive Employment Opportunities at The Coca-Cola Company
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Attention to detail
- Technical skills
- Teaching techniques
- Problem-solving and conflict-resolution ability
- Team Player.
- The work in an international remote team with large and international goals for scaling
- High degree of independence and responsibility
- Lots of training and system support
- Excellent work-life balance
- Semi-annual feedback discussions with development plans
- A good income with a strong bonus system.
Never miss an opportunity Join our WHATSAPP 1
OR WHATSAPP 2 0R WHATSAPP 3
Join our TELEGRAM GROUP OR TELEGRAM CHANNEL
Leave a Reply