Massive Employment Opportunities at The Coca-Cola Company
Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company (Coca-Cola HBC) is a bottling partner of The Coca-Cola Company. Coca-Cola HBC is based in Zug, Switzerland, and has a premium and secondary listing on the London Stock Exchange and the Athens Exchange, respectively. The Coca-Cola Company is the largest beverage company in the world, with operations in over 200 countries.
Working at Coca-Cola HBC is fast-paced and demanding, with competitive pay and great learning possibilities. We encourage diversity in the workplace, value different points of view, and always hire the best individual for the job, ensuring equality in our shortlists and appointments. Embrace the task. Come join us!
Massive Employment Opportunities at The Coca-Cola Company fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Employee Platforms Leader
Ref No: req33713
Team: Digital & Technology Platform Services
About Your New Job
- The role’s mission is to focus on Digital Transformation within the Employee Experience value stream.
- The role will drive value based on desired business outcomes in making the Nigerian BU and CCH an irresistible digital place to work. Leading Innovation and MVP development around new ideas within Nigeria.
Your New Key Responsibilities
- Strategic alignment with business functional priorities
- Support business to maintain the stability, availability and performance of services when faced with disruptions to IT systems and infrastructure
- Drive functional ownership of innovations as per Digital Factory prioritization of initiatives
- Prioritization of local requests! deployment needs
- Successful product/service rollout in country
- Materialize tangible business value jointly with Central Platforms through implementation and adoption of products & features
- Drive digital dexterity in the function as the ability of employees to adapt and adopt existing and emerging technologies in their field to produce better results for their company
- Organize and sustain a highly skilled and capable digital community of experts in their respective function (Key UsersCitizen Developers) behind automationreportingsupport.
- Participate in agile teams representing country business view
- Drive productivity and efficiency though process digitalization and automation
- Drive cost optimization through efficient CAPEXOPEX management
- Coordinate the regular releases to ensure smooth transition and change management where needed.
Education / Experience
- University Degree
- Experience in managing people without authority and senior stakeholders
- Experience with system solutions like HR Core and Talent Development
- Experience on agile methodologies
- Experience on driving digital capabilities development & adoption within function.
- Strong business awareness blended with digital & technology savviness
- Solid leadership and influencing skills and proven experience in digital transformation initiatives.
ALSO READ: United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) Virtual Career Fair 2022
Do you have these skills?
- Demand management
- Business Relationship Management (BRM)
- lnnovation/ Emerging technology monitoring
- Financial management
- Service Design thinking
- Change management
- Data Privacy & Security Fundamentals
- Knowledge management
- Project management
- Digital Transformation
- Business Analysis
- Benefits Management.
Never miss an opportunity Join our WHATSAPP 1
OR WHATSAPP 2 0R WHATSAPP 3
Join our TELEGRAM GROUP OR TELEGRAM CHANNEL
Leave a Reply