Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Ongoing Employment Opportunities
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has long been a part of Nigerians’ life, both at home and abroad. Through world-class brands such as Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta, and Golden Noodles, our global vision is to be Africa’s leading foods company, providing high-quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers. Golden Penny, the company’s flagship brand, is still one of Nigeria’s most well-known and preferred brands among bakers, confectioneries, and customers.
We’re looking for people to fill the following positions:
Job Title: Forensic Manager – Business Assurance
Purpose Of The Job
- To support the delivery of predictive analytics and models to allow the development of new Fraud Management solutions and to understand fraud control strategies.
ALSO READ: Rainoil Limited Recent Job Openings
- Review financial documents to identify inaccuracies and analyze financial data to trace discrepancies
- Review areas of high spend to ensure that adequate anti-fraud controls are implemented.
- Forecast and prevent financial frauds
- Review employee expense to identify anomalies, abuse and waste
- Report on revenue losses and damages from contract breaches and investigate complex business cases to minimize risk
- Ensure that all the investigations assigned are completed within a set period.
- Ensure that adequate background information is obtained on all relevant processes, procedures and policies and have been identified as integral to the investigation
- Ensure all information supporting any assertion/conclusions is properly documented
- Ensure that the investigation file complies with approved Standards
- 5 ‘O’ level credits including Mathematics and English in not more than 2 sitting.
- First Degree / HND in Accounting or any related course.
- Professional Qualifications (Certified Fraud Examiner – CFE) will be a plus.
- 3 years cognate experience.
The Person Must:
- Possess strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Have a high level of concentration and patience.
- Have strong time management skills.
- Be meticulous and be able to pay attention to details.
How to Apply
Click here to apply for Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Ongoing Employment Opportunities
Never miss an opportunity Join our WHATSAPP 1
OR WHATSAPP 2 0R WHATSAPP 3
Join our TELEGRAM GROUP OR TELEGRAM CHANNEL
Leave a Reply