Deadline: May 6th 2022
Ongoing Employment Opportunities in an Indigenous non-profit and non-governmental organization
We are a Nigerian non-profit and non-governmental organization with a headquarters in Abuja and field offices across the country. To collaborate with our highly experienced team, we are looking for highly competent, dynamic, committed, brilliant individuals with solid work ethics and a high level of integrity. Apply if your passion for saving lives, as well as your technical talents, match our need to continue providing a program that strengthens Nigeria’s health system.
We’re looking for someone to fill the following positions:
Job Title: Senior Associate, Laboratory Services
Ref No: LBS 0002
- In compliance with donor requirements and established rules of the Federal Government of Nigeria, the incumbent will plan and assist the delivery of high-quality pharmaceutical care services and the creation of an effective health commodities logistics system for the organization.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
With technical oversight from the central office technical staff and collaboration with State Program Manager, the Pharmacy Logistics Associate shall take the lead responsibility in the following:
- Assists in managing the pharmaceutical care aspects of the HIV care and treatment program Assists to develop work plans and activities in concordance with the Government of Nigeria’s stipulated guidelines/standards at all healthcare facilities supported by the organization Tracks, monitors and conducts inventory analysis of all pharmacy stock using monitoring tools, spread sheets and data bases.
- Assists in periodic training of pharmacy, medical, nursing and counseling staff at sites supported by the HIV care and treatment program.
- Prepares and submits periodic progress reports pharmaceutical and logistics services from the sites supported to implement the HIV care and treatment program. Residents of the Locations stated and environs are encouraged to apply and will be given priority.
ALSO READ: Niger Delta Power Holding Company Internships 2022
Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills & Ability
- Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy or other relevant field with prior relevant field with prior experience in supply chain management and HIV/AIDS monitoring and evaluation. Post NYSC experience years not sated
- At least 2 years’ experience in related programming in developing countries.
- Experience in Pharmacy Logistics and Supply Chain Management.
- Experience in HIV/AIDS monitoring.
- Proficiency in MS Access, SPSS, MS Excel, MS Word, MS Power Point and other Office packages.
- Proficiency in the use of email and internet.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organizational skills. Knowledge of local language will be an asset.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
And Submit their current CV and suitability Statement not more than 200 words indicating Position and Location in Microsoft Word format by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org The subject of the email should be the JOB TITLE, LOCATION AND APPLICANT FULL NAME. e.g. “Senior Associate, Laboratory Services – CODE: LBS 0002 Lagos, CLEMENTINA OGBEH”.
Never miss an opportunity Join our WHATSAPP 1
OR WHATSAPP 2 0R WHATSAPP 3
Join our TELEGRAM GROUP OR TELEGRAM CHANNEL
Leave a Reply