Deadline: May 6, 2022
Are you a Nigerian female entrepreneur looking to start a profitable business that will help you create jobs? Are you passionate about technology and want to start a business that will help your community and have a positive social impact? Fill out an application for the Future Females Business School Program 2022.
The three-month program is designed for female entrepreneurs who have an idea or are in the early stages of their business and are ready to upskill and use technology to help them succeed.
This program is for you if you’re ready to become a successful small company owner, get out of your own way, and embrace not only real profit but also the lifestyle you want to live, all while receiving support and coaching from experts who have done it all before, then this program is for you!
Month 1: Build
- Get clear on your purpose and vision
- Uncover your high-value customers
- Document a profitable business plan
- Build an irresistible & unique brand
- Create a high-converting website
Month 2: Sell
- Grow your email list
- Create valuable, engaging content
- Build your social influence
- Sell with confidence Increase sales & profits
Month 3: Scale
- Become more productive
- Make smarter business decisions
- Maximise your tools & systems
- Scale your business
- Plan for your future
- Applicants must be based in Nigeria;
- The business must utilise technology (i.e. is your business app based or an online platform);
- Preference will be given to businesses in HealthTech, EdTech or Financial services;
- Applicants must have 4-6 hours minimum to commit to the program each week.
This is a text-based survey submission application. If part 1 of your application is successful, the team will call you for part 2, which is an interview with one of the team members.
Never miss an opportunity Join our WHATSAPP 1