You will be a professional member of the Tax practice as a Tax Staff. You will be part of a team that provides quality Tax services to our clients and their stakeholders, thanks to our significant investments in technology, knowledge, and learning opportunities for our audit experts.
As a Tax Staff member, you will provide our clients and their stakeholders with high-quality tax services.
Skills and attributes for success
- From a basic study of the financial statements, identify potential audit issues or unexpected linkages and report them to the team.
- Document the execution of specified audit procedures as outlined by the Engagement objectives, client engagement history, and planned audit strategy in a clear and precise manner. Challenge previous practices and try to improve auditing methodologies.
In the client’s setting, demonstrate professionalism and skill.
- Maintain a strong client focus, respond quickly to client needs, and establish and maintain good working relationships with client staff. Keep up with current business/economic changes that are important to the client’s industry.
- Teamwork, ethics, and leadership are all good ways to develop people. Set goals and duties in collaboration with team members.
- Contribute ideas/opinions to audit teams, as well as listen to and respond to the views of other team members. Use technology to learn new things on a regular basis, communicate what you’ve learned with your team, and improve service delivery.
- Potential opportunities should be brought to the team’s attention. Seek out, create, and present ideas for putting EY’s expertise and services to use.
To qualify for the role you must have
- An undergraduate or graduate degree
- Successfully passed ICAN, ACCA examination
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills
- A strong dedication to teamwork
- Integrity within a professional environment
Ideally, you’ll also have
- The ability to work independently in a fast-paced, dynamic team-oriented environment
- Support and guidance from some of the most interesting coworkers you’ll ever meet.
- Possibilities to learn new skills and advance your career
- You’ll have the freedom and flexibility to approach your job in the way that’s best for you.