Are you a national of any African country? Apply to learn about how to intern or work for the United Nations
More about the event
A 5-hour virtual career event, where Impactpool hosts and supports the collaboration of various multilateral and international organizations that seek to engage with a qualified audience from Africa, as they continue to strive towards diversifying their workforce.
Who should attend? Junior to senior-level candidates, with at least 4 years of international work experience, pursuing a career with a positive impact.
Candidates currently working or seeking to work in Multilateral Development Organizations and International NGOs.
Essential criteria to join this career fair.
- 4+ years of relevant international work experience
- A Post-Graduate degree (Bachelors considered with more experience)
- Multi-lingual (English, French, Arabic, Spanish)
- an African national (if you have dual-nationality, please enter your qualifying nationality)
- Please ensure you submit your CV in English when registering.
This event is conducted in English and is free to attend, with an approval-based registration. (limited capacity)
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB)
- World Food Programme (WFP)
- The World Health Organization (WHO)
- United Nations Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs (OCHA)
- The UN Refugee Agency (UNHCR)
- The United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)
ALSO READ: UCT GSB Solution Space e-Track Programme 2022 for entrepreneurs and early-stage startups
Why should you sign up to attend?
You can explore valuable employer information, job opportunities and view presentations. Select a chat topic to request a private chat directly with an HR rep. Join a Day of live presentations and workshops
Complete your profile to ensure you are matched to the most relevant employer booth and job opportunities.
No download is required | Although you may need to download Zoom/Webex/Teams to attend Breakout Rooms
ALSO READ: UNESCO Sahel Fellowships 2022
Accessibility – The platform offers great accessibility, all Impactpool Virtual Career Fairs are accessible to persons with disabilities (PWDs).
Everyone has felt the impact of Covid, regardless of what industry you work in. Now it is more important than ever, to pursue a career that makes a positive impact.
Never miss an opportunity Join our WHATSAPP 1
OR WHATSAPP 2 0R WHATSAPP 3
Join our TELEGRAM GROUP OR TELEGRAM CHANNEL
Follow us on FACEBOOK | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM
Leave a Reply