2022 GE Gas Power Communications Analyst – ECGIP Internship Program for Africans
GE Gas Power engineers cleaner, more accessible energy that people depend on, powering growth and prosperity for people everywhere. Their leading technologies produce a third of the world’s electricity thanks to their talented people, who make gas work for their customers, stakeholders and the world. Through relentless innovation and continuous partnership with their customers, they are building the energy technologies of the future and providing the cleaner, more efficient power people depend on today.
Communications support – this role under the Early Career Graduate Internship Program (ECGIP) is focused on marketing communications, organizational communications and community relations support.
- Support to develop, execute & maintain a holistic communications plan
- Support content creation for internal and external communication channels, including writing, editing, interviews, videography, etc.
- Support to design and execute the overall internal communication strategy to drive employee engagement through story development and writing for internal articles, newsletters, employee emails and key events and milestones
- Provide required administrative support such as event coordination, marketing campaigns management, manage internal meetings and processes, presentations, reporting metrics etc.
- Provide support and develop content for a wide range of traditional and digital communications platforms including websites, social media platforms and external sites
- Assist in executing the overall external communications strategy, campaigns and media engagement activities that support business objectives.
- Support in executing community relations and affinity groups’ calendar
- Experience (1-2 years) through an internship or other communications work experience
- Academic excellence in Arts and humanities (preference for Marketing, Communications, Languages, International Relations or Social Sciences)
- Demonstrated leadership ability and initiative
- Strong communication, interpersonal and influencing skills
- For Nigeria, NYSC discharge or exemption certificate (for Nigeria)
Never miss an opportunity Join our WHATSAPP 1