Deadline: April 30, 2022
Fully Funded 2022 Sky Global Summer Exchange & Internship Program
Applications are currently ongoing for the 2022 Sky Global Summer Exchange & Internship Program for interested and qualified students.
Sky Global Summer Exchange & Internship Program offers you 4 weeks of training and internship at Turkish Aerospace Industries facilities in Ankara, Turkey and 1 week of cultural activities.
The Sky Global Internship Program offers a unique opportunity for all University Graduate Students who are looking for an internship abroad.
The Sky Global Summer Exchange & Internship Program, , jointly created by the Turkish Aerospace Industries and Yunus Emre Institute, takes place over five weeks between July 18, 2022, and August 19, 2022.
You will receive four weeks of internship training at the Turkish Aerospace Industries facilities in Ankara, Turkey, and one week of cultural activities.
To be considered for the internship, you must:
- Ability to fluently read, write, and speak in English. (CEFR Standards – C1 level)
- Are currently enrolled in a higher education institution (junior and senior) or a master’s degree program in one of the following fields of studies:a. Aerospace Engineering
b. Aeronautical Engineering
c. Mechanical Engineering
d. Electronics Engineering
e. Computer Engineering
- Have a 3.00/4.00 CGPA/GNO or equivalent score as of the application date
- Have no restrictions to travel to the Republic of Türkiye
- Are over 18 years old
Internship Duration and Reward
- Sky Global Summer Exchange & Internship Program offers you 4 weeks of training and internship at Turkish Aerospace Industries facilities in Ankara, Turkey and 1 week of cultural activities.
- The program will cover accommodation, meals, and travel expenses. There is no application fee for the program. Selected applicants will be awarded a total of 3.300 Turkish Lira (TRY) stipend payments for the duration of the program.
- The program is limited to 10 participants and the deadline to apply is April 30, 2022.
Applicants should provide the following required documents via email (email@example.com):
- Application form (filled and signed) click here to download
- Detailed Curriculum Vitae (.pdf document)
- One Page Personal Statement
- English Language Proficiency Certificate (.pdf document)
- Scanned Copy of Valid Passport (.png, .jpg or .pdf document)
- Transcript (.pdf document)
Method of Application
It is the applicant’s responsibility to ensure that they have submitted all the necessary documents. All of the documents mentioned above must be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org before APRIL 30, 2022.
After the application has been verified and meets the formal requirements, applicants will be notified whether or not they have been approved. If required, a team may contact you for further information.