DEADLINE: Not Specified
TOTALENERGIES LEARNERSHIP PROGRAMME 2022
TotalEnergies in Brief
Application is now open for Totalenergies learnership Program 2022. TotalEnergies is a broad energy company that produces and markets energies on a global scale: oil and biofuels, natural gas and green gases, renewables, and electricity. It has 105,000 employees who are committed to energy that is ever more affordable, cleaner, more reliable, and accessible to as many people as possible. Active in more than 130 countries, TotalEnergies puts sustainable development in all its dimensions at the heart of its projects and operations to contribute to the well-being of people.
Required Criteria For Totalenergies learnership program:
- Completed Grade 12 (Matric)
- Less than 25 years of age
- Not more than one year working experience
- Preference will be given to applicants from designated groups, in line with TotalEnergies Employment Equity plan
Note: Failure to provide TotalEnergies with truthful information and valid documents will render your application null and void.
Required documents For Totalenergies learnership program:
- Matric/ Grade 12 results
- Copy of ID
- Certificate if available
Learnership opportunities available (click on any to apply)
- Learnership – Pretoria ( Waltloo Terminal )
- Learnership – Alberton ( Alrode Terminal )
- Learnership – Nelspruit
- Learnership – Sasolburg
- Learnership – Ladysmith
- Learnership – East London
How to Apply?
To apply, please click on any of the positions mentioned above.
Never miss an opportunity Join our WHATSAPP 1