Application is now open for SPACE FOR HER FELLOWSHIP 2022. Are you aspiring to be a female lawmaker in Nigeria? Do you want to make a difference in Kwara State politics? Are you a female in Kwara State aspiring to take up leadership positions at any level in Nigeria’s government? Here is a world-class opportunity for you.
SpaceForHer Fellowhip 2022 is an all-inclusive project aimed at increasing the participation of women in competitive political processes. We are creating a safe space for women to take up leadership roles in Nigeria and BREAK THE BIAS!. It is high time women started taking the lead role in making decisions that work.
SpaceForHer Fellowship 2022 is a 6-week intensive legislative and leadership development fellowship, specially designed for Nigerian women who are ready to kick-start their careers in politics. This is an opportunity for you to counter cultural restrictions against women going into politics.
This program offers you:
- Three weeks structured residency fellowship where you will be trained on several political topics and also engage with stakeholders.
- An opportunity to participate as observers in the state assembly and also interact with House members.
- Access to virtual learning sessions, seminars, and a chance to network with lawmakers in Nigeria and across the world.
- A shared platform where you can interact with other fellows and stakeholders even after the program.
- This opportunity has only 20 slots available and it is open to women in Kwara between the ages of 25-45 years.
If this is your dream goal, hurry now and apply to this life-changing fellowship.