Deadline: 15 April 2022
KPMG Recruitment Process – Graduate Trainee Programme
Are you willing to gain invaluable business perspective that opens up countless opportunities for personal and professional growth?
Can you offer ideas about how businesses could improve their operations and cope with the ever-evolving business landscape?
We are looking to hire young, vibrant and driven Graduate Trainees.
ALSO READ: FNB Harambee Learnership 2022 Application
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will receive further communication.
Please only fill the form If you meet the requirements below:
- Have a minimum of a Second Class Upper Division from a recognized university
- Have a minimum of 5 O’ Level credits at one sitting (including English and Mathematics)
- Must be below 28 years old as at the time of this application
- Must have completed NYSC
- Possess strong analytical skillsBachelors degree in a relevant discipline
- Display excellent communication skills; written and verbal
Never miss an opportunity Join our WHATSAPP 1 OR WHATSAPP 2 OR WHATSAPP 3
OR WHATSAPP 4 0R WHATSAPP 5
Join our TELEGRAM GROUP OR TELEGRAM CHANNEL
Leave a Reply