Aliko Dangote Foundation VDMA Vocational Training Program 2022 for Young Nigerians
The ADF-VDMA partnership aims at first-rate qualification for industrial personnel based on the German model of dual track training. The Dangote Foundation VDMA Vocational Training Program 2022 is designed for the needs of the Nigerian industry and sustained by the expertise of German engineering. It offers vocational training for industrial workers as well as train-the-trainer programmes. The training concept is based on dual-track vocational training which combines theoretical and practical aspects.
The course programme focuses on three core disciplines:
• Short Courses Mechanical Programme
• Short Courses Electrical Programme
• Full Trade Vocational Training Mechanical Programme
It consists of:
– seven short courses for advanced training which last between 2 and 4 weeks. and
– a 30-months professional, dual full trade vocational training course
Advanced Training – Short Courses
Participation in the Advanced Training Short Courses is open to:
• Technical specialists from companies in the manufacturing industry, who receive further training as part of their professional activity
• Instructors who seek empowerment to conduct advanced training and courses
Click here to apply for Short Courses
The further training includes specialisation courses for mechanics in the fields of welding and brazing, vulcanisation as well as control technology and maintenance of machines. Industrial mechanics can continue their education in the field of mechanics and assembly.
|Welding and Brazing||• Work on pipes and fittings
• Production and repair of metal connections using various welding and cutting methods
|Vulcanisation||• Condition check and adjustment of conveyor belts
• Repair of damaged conveyor belts
|Control Technology and Maintenance of Machines (for foremen)||• Operation and evaluation of control systems
• Installation of updates
• Maintenance, diagnosis and troubleshooting
|Basics in Mechanics and Assembly||• Commissioning of machines
• Repair of small- and medium-sized machines
For electricians, specialisation courses are offered in the areas of electrical installations, electrical machines and measurement technology.
|Electrical Installations||• Electrical installation of machines and systems
• Cabling, checking and commissioning of the systems
|Electrical Machines||• System integration of electrical machines and generators
• Alignment, synchronization and application of different variants, e.g. Star, triangle, Dahlander, Wendeschütz and Steinmetz
|Measurement Technology||• Knowledge of various electrical measurement methods
• Recording the characteristics of electronic components
• Troubleshooting in electrical and electronic systems
ALSO READ: reg.p-yes.gov.ng P-YES | Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme 2022
Dual Vocational Training Full Trade Course
The industrial Mechanical training consists of Basic Engineering, Mechanical and Electrical Engineering. The Basic Engineering training will last for 18 months after which exceptional candidates will proceed to the Mechanical and Electrical Engineering training for an additional 12 months.
It comprises various theoretical and practical trainings as well as exposure to industrial work experience in various plants of the Dangote Group and Industry Partners in Nigeria. Additionally, it includes continuous assessment processes and appraisals.
|Industrial Mechanic Training||• Basics
• Basic Engineering
• Admission age bracket: 16–22 years
• Educational background: 5 credits in O’ Level Sciences
• Possession of one of the following certificates: WAEC (SSCE), NABTEB(NTC), NECO (SSCE)
• Applicant must be a graduate of a Technical College
The training takes place at Dangote Academy, the Dangote Training Centre in Obajana where the partners have built up additional training facilities for the Nigerian-German training project. This state of the art centre is equipped with modern classrooms, computer and technical drawing rooms as well as with electrical, automation, instrumentation and mechanical workshops.
There are also accommodations for the students, a cafeteria and an administrative wing. Modern leisure facilities are in planning and will round off a pleasant stay on the Dangote Academy Campus.
Method of Application for Dangote Foundation VDMA Vocational Training Program 2022
To Apply for the Programme CLICK HERE
For More Information: Visit the website for Aliko Dangote Foundation VDMA Vocational Training Program 2022
Never miss an opportunity Join our WHATSAPP 1 OR WHATSAPP 2 OR WHATSAPP 3
OR WHATSAPP 4 0R WHATSAPP 5
Join our TELEGRAM GROUP OR TELEGRAM CHANNEL
Leave a Reply