Several Paid Jobs at United Nations Volunteer Programme (Open to most nationalities)
Deadline: different deadlines for each call
Open to: 25 years old and older with a university degree or higher technical diploma. There are also special calls for youth volunteers
Benefits: international UN Volunteers are entitled to certain allowances
International UN Volunteers promote peace and development in communities around the globe while upholding the ideals and aspirations of the United Nations.
You can contribute your time, skills and knowledge through volunteering with the UN. This is an opportunity to create a positive impact and be a significant force for achieving peace and development. Make a difference in the lives of many!
- 25 years old and older (no upper age limit); university degree or higher technical diploma;
- There are also special calls for youth volunteers;
- At least two years of relevant work experience in a professional background; good working knowledge of English, Spanish or French;
- Commitment to the values and principles of volunteerism; ability to work in a multicultural environment; willingness to work with people and local organizations;
- Ability to adjust in difficult living conditions and sometimes remote locations; strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
As an international UN Volunteer, you will learn about different cultures, expand your networks, study foreign languages and gain matchless professional and life experiences.
International UN Volunteers are entitled to certain allowances/salary depending on the duty station.
HOW TO APPLY?
For more information, please visit the official web page.