Deadline: May 6, 2022.
EQUALS in Tech Award 2022: Call for Nomination
The EQUALS Global Partnership is now seeking nominations for the EQUALS in Tech Award 2022. They want to hear about initiatives, projects, movements, organizations and institutions around the world working to bridge the gender digital divide.
EQUALS is seeking nominations for initiatives both large and small, from around the world, in the following award categories:
- Access: Initiatives related to improving women and girl’s digital technology access, connectivity and security
- Skills: Initiatives that support the development of science, technology, engineering, and math (STEM) skills of women and girls
- Leadership in Tech: Initiatives focused on promoting women in decision-making roles within the ICT field
- Leadership in SME: Initiatives promoted by tech sector companies to bridge the digital gender divide
- Research: Initiatives prioritizing research on gender digital divides and producing reliable evidence to tackle diversity issues within STEM and computing fields
The call for nominations is open to all individuals and organizations, regardless of their languages and nationalities, who wish to submit projects aimed at advancing gender equality using ICTs.
- Winners join a strong, active community of support and expand their networks among organizations with shared goals.
- Winning an EQUALS in Tech Award offers opportunities to connect with like-minded entrepreneurs, investors, activists, researchers, and leaders from intergovernmental agencies, academia and the private sector.
- EQUALS frequently asks winners to promote their work through various channels.
- Finally, winners are invited to join an Advisory Panel that chooses future award winners.
The nomination form is available in six languages:
Join our TELEGRAM GROUP