2022 North West Mutual Black Founder Accelerator
Deadline: April 29, 2022.
The 2022 Northwestern Mutual Black Founder Accelerator, Powered by gener8tor invests in up to ten high-growth startups per year (two cohorts of five) founded by Black entrepreneurs.
Northwest Mutual Black founders receive less than one percent of venture capital funding annually and Northwestern Mutual and gener8tor are committed to investing in and supporting Black entrepreneurs to help close this funding gap and advance their companies and our communities.
ALSO READ: UNHCR Internship Program 2022 (Apply Now)
ELIGIBILITY For Northwestern Mutal Black Founder
A company with respect to which:
- One or more individuals with the title of “Founder”, “Co-Founder” or “CEO” identifies as Black or African American.
- At least twenty percent (20%) of the equity ownership interests are held by one more or more individuals who identify as Black or African American.
- Such individuals have a significant role in the decision-making process.
- Companies must also fit within the investment priorities of Northwestern Mutual Future Ventures:
- Digital Health
- Data Analytics
- $100,000 investment directly into your current round (if raising) or uncapped convertible note (if not currently raising).
- Concierge experience during the 12-week accelerator program.
- Office space in Northwestern Mutual’s Cream City Labs.
- 1:1 coaching from gener8tor and Northwestern Mutual’s network of mentors, investors and industry experts.
Never miss an opportunity Join our WHATSAPP 1 OR WHATSAPP 2 OR WHATSAPP 3
Join our TELEGRAM GROUP
Leave a Reply