ICYF- KRONNIKA Robotic Process Automation Training Program
Application is now open for ICYF- KRONNIKA Robotic Process Automation Training Program, ICYF – Kronnika Robotic Process Automation Training Program organized in sponsorship of ICYF and Kronnika provides all basic skills and knowledge from A to Z regarding Robotic Process Automation on Kronnika’s authentic license free RPA development platform. Consisting of three main courses at once, the program introduces the basic concepts, requirements, sector related facts and knowledge in the first step. Secondly, the skill set you will need to work as a business analyst in RPA is delivered with practical documentation on how to analyze business processes and prepare Process Development Documents to be guiding the developers in the implementation of RPA projects. In the last part, you will be introduced all the relevant libraries, platform elements, their know-how and skills required to operate as a Robot Maker or developer on the Kronnika.io platform.
Who can apply?
- Application is open to those between the ages of 18-35.
- There are no such prerequisites to take up RPA certification training. Anybody with even minimal or no knowledge of the IT background can also be part of Robotic Process Automation Training Program to gain new skills and experience to move ahead in their careers.
- 6 months Robot Maker subscription to Kronnika.io
- Robot Maker Compliance Certificate
- Graduate as RPA Analyst and RPA Robot Maker
- Robot Maker Contract with Kronnika
- 500 Kronnika credits to be used to test and promote robots entering the Robot Market
- To be enlisted as a freelancing Robot Maker in Kronnika Ecosystem which enables you to offer quotes for customers in Kronnika Ecosystem for announced projects.
Deadline: 30 March 2022
Important! Only selected participants will be informed.
Join our TELEGRAM GROUP