African German Young Leaders (AGYLE ) in Business Program 2022 for Young Africans (Funded to Germany)
AGYLE builds a bridge between young African and German leaders and establishes a sustainable business network. A jury selects forty participants from Germany and African countries. All young leaders will be invited to a (digital) week and an innovative face-to-face event in Berlin later in 2022.
ALSO READ: What Referred SASSA SRD Grant Status Means
All selected participants have exclusive access to an international business network and to new, long-term business relationships and contacts.
Who can apply for African German Young Leaders (AGYLE ) in Business Program 2022
Are you a young leader
- up to 40 years of age
- from the fields of business, politics, media or civil society
- from Germany, Ethiopia, Ghana, Rwanda, Tunisia
- who has already taken on professional leadership responsibility
- who is socially engaged in addition to her/his professional activities
- who is interested in African-German topics – previous experience, already existing cooperations or projects in Africa are not necessary
- who is willing to actively participate in the Young Leaders Alumni network
ALSO READ: Academy for Women Entrepreneurs (AWE) Nigeria Program 2022 for female Entrepreneurs
Submit the following documents
In addition to a letter of motivation, a letter of recommendation and a CV, participants must also submit a short personal video statement. A jury will review all submitted documents after the official application deadline.
What´s the deadline for your application?
Your application and all documents must be submitted via the digital application form by 27 March 2022
Before you apply
For more Information: Visit the website for African German Young Leaders (AGYLE ) in Business Program 2022
Never miss an opportunity Join our WHATSAPP 1 OR WHATSAPP 2 OR WHATSAPP 3
Join our TELEGRAM GROUP
Leave a Reply