NSFAS Ask Wallet Students To Update Account Phone Number For Payment
Todays latest NSFAS News Update – If you have not received your allowance due to a cellphone number update, please follow the instructions below to update your NSFAS Wallet Account cellphone number. Please do so online via your myNSFAS account.
You MUST know/remember your NSFAS Wallet password before updating your cellphone number as it will be needed to verify your account.
1. Log onto your myNSFAS account and proceed to update your personal details.
2. Change your current cellphone number on the myNSFAS portal to that of your NSFAS Wallet Account (if different)
3. Now change this number (step 2) to the new cellphone number you wish to use on your NSFAS Wallet account.
4. You will then receive an sms advising you to verify your wallet account by dialing *120*176#from your new cell phone number
5. Enter your password
6. You will be required to re-verify
7. Follow the prompts on your cell phone to complete
Alternatively, contact us through Facebook or Twitter for assistance. Facebook @ The National Student Financial Aid Scheme. Twitter @ myNSFAS or call us on 0800067327
Join our TELEGRAM GROUP