International Breweries Nigeria Global Management Trainee Program (GMT) 2022 for Nigerians
International Breweries can only grow at the pace of our talent. This program will prepare you for a fast-track career at AB InBev. It’s part of our drive to recruit, develop & retain people better than ourselves. The Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program fast-tracks the careers of the brightest, most driven graduates and nurtures their talent by giving relevant experiences right from the start.
- Qualified student of a Bachelor’s degree (STEM discipline preferred), and/or studying towards Post Grad (PGDip) Business Administration, Masters (or equivalent) degree will be advantageous.
- No more than 3 years TOTAL of full-time formal working experience by the Program start date. (Internship, vac work, short duration contracts and co-op experiences does not apply)
- Minimum GPA (Gross Point Average) of 65% and above at universityBy Program start, completed Bachelors’ degree (from a recognised tertiary institution) achieved within requisite timeframe
- Legal work authorization (full citizenship) in the country for which application is being submitted
- Completed National Youth Service (applicable to Nigeria citizens)
- Geographical mobility – you may be required to move to different locations during the 12-month training program, and you should be willing to relocate throughout your career (a valid passport is required)
- Fully proficient in English
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (especially Excel) and ability to quickly adapt to new systems
- Appointments will be made in line with AB InBev employment equity plan (where applicable) and talent requirements
ALSO READ: Young African Leadership Programme for African Policy Experts in Florence, Italy 2022
To develop a deep understanding of our business, you will be immersed into Functional areas such as Sales, Marketing, Supply, Logistics & Support Functions during a 12-month period.
BUSINESS IMPROVEMENT PROJECTS
You will work on real projects and learn about running and transforming Functions in our business. You will be part of a team that isn’t afraid to learn, own their projects, and develop new skills.
SENIOR LEADERSHIP EXPOSURE
Your training is just the foundation. Your first role is where you’ll make a difference, and the rest of your career at AB InBev is where you will leave your mark and have an impact. From entry level to Zone President, everyone has a seat at the table and is expected to bring their best every single day.
ZONE & GLOBAL INDUCTION
Your experience will begin with a Zone and Global induction to our company’s culture, vision and strategy. You’ll meet other trainees from around the world and meet our CEO and Senior Leaders.
For More Information: Visit the Official Webpage of the International Breweries Global Management Trainee Program 2022
Leave a Reply