Kenya Police Recruitment Requirement 2022
Kenya Police Recruitment 2022 news – The Inspector General of the National Police Service has announced a recruitment drive for police constables. The exercise is scheduled to take place on Thursday 24th March, 2022 from 0800 am to 0500 pm throughout the country.
Kenya Police Recruitment
- Be a kenyan citizen
- Hold a kenya national identity Card
- Posses a minimum mean grade D (D PLUS) and above with the kenyan certificate of secondary education (KCSE) examination or its equivilent from an examination body recogised in kenya with a D ( D plus) and above in either English or Kiswahili.
- Be aged between 18 – 28 years.
- Meet the requirement of chapter 6 in the constitution
- Be physically and mentally fit
- Have no criminal record or pending criminal charge.
Female candidate must not be pregnant at recruitment and during the entire training period.
- Examination Result slip shall not be accepted.
- An applicant who canvasses directly or indirectly
- Willfully present false academic certificates and testimonials
- Engages in any corrupt activity
All Candidates must complete the prescribed application form obtainable from ANY of the following
- The nearest Sub County Police Commander (SCPC) or any Police Station.
- The nearest Sub County Administration Police Commander’s (CIPU) Offices.
- County Commissioner’s Offices
- The nearest Huduma Centre
Forms can also be downloaded from the following websites:
All applications must be submitted in duplicate accompanied with the following documents:
(a) A copy of the academic certificates and testimonials
(b) A copy of the Kenya National ID
(c) A copy of the applicant’s Birth Certificate
d) KRA PIN Certificate
Applicants must present themselves at the Recruitment Centres with the duly completed application forms on the day of the recruitment exercise.
1. Each applicant must present the original supporting documents for verification. The originals will be returned to the applicant before leaving the recruitment centre. 2. Applicants recruited for the training into the service shall be bonded to serve in the National Police Service for a minimum period of ten (10) years.
The recruitment process will take place on THURSDAY, 24TH MARCH 2022 from 8:00am to 5:00pm at the listed Sub — Counties. All applicants must be at their respective recruitment center by 8:00am.
Join our TELEGRAM GROUP