Deadline: April 30th 2022
The Oxford Forum for International Development (OxFID) Global Youth Challenge 2022
In partnership with the OHCHR, UNESCO, and the Office of the Secretary General’s Envoy on Youth, the Oxford Forum for International Development (OxFID) aims to stimulate youth dialogue around international development, and challenge participants to come up with solutions in the realm of human rights education.
Participants are challenged to provide solutions to support or strengthen the implementation of the World Programme for Human Rights Education.
- How can human rights education be implemented and enhanced by, for, and with, youth and young people?
ALSO READ: Bank of Industry Idea Lab Program 2022 for Nigerians
- The Global Youth Challenge is overseen by the Oxford Forum for International Development 2022, in partnership with the three UN partners, the Office of the Secretary-General’s Envoy on Youth, UNESCO, and OHCHR.
- Participants are challenged to provide solutions to support or strengthen the implementation of the World Programme for Human Rights Education.
- The focus of the challenge is how human rights education can be implemented and enhanced by, for, and with youth and young people.
- The submission form can be accessed here. Participants must submit the form by 30 April 2022, 2359 UTC. Only one submission per team is allowed.
- The Global Youth Challenge is designed to take into account any accessibility needs and/or mitigating circumstances of all participants. Relevant information can be provided in the above submission form.
For More Information:Visit the Official Webpage of the OxFID Global Youth Challenge 2022
Never miss an opportunity Join our WHATSAPP 1 OR WHATSAPP 2 OR WHATSAPP 3
Join our TELEGRAM GROUP
Follow us on FACEBOOK | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM
Leave a Reply