Deadline: March 15, 2022
OCAC English Teaching Volunteer Service Program for Overseas Youth 2022
The program will be held from July 9 to August 3, 2022. It is expected that there will be 836 volunteers (including 50 volunteers of Hakka origin, and 100 students of OCAC Taiwan Centers For Mandarin Learning recommended by overseas offices)
Please apply through ROC Embassies, Missions, or Culture Centers in the U.S., Canada, Australia, New Zealand, the United Kingdom, Ireland, South Africa or Belize. The recommendee list must be delivered to the OCAC before March 21, 2022 otherwise it will not be accepted
QUALIFICATIONS FOR APPLICATION
1. Applicants must be in the 11th grade or above at the time of application and between the ages of 17 and 25 (as shown on passport) by November 30, 2022. Applicants must currently reside in the USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, United Kingdom, Ireland, South Africa or Belize. Applicants should be in good health and English must be their native language. Applicants must be highly motivated and have basic communication skills of spoken Mandarin.
2. Applicants who apply this program as Hakka origin must be recommended by Hakka association or groups in their overseas residential areas.
3. Applicants have registered for the English Teaching Volunteer Service Program before and received 2021 English Teaching Volunteer Service Program online training certification ( approx.4 hours) are permitted to apply.
- Application Form(307KB)
- Application Guidelines(225KB)
- Personal Data Consent Form(231KB)
- Program Rules and Regulations Evaluation Table(687KB)
Join our TELEGRAM GROUP