ALX’s Young Entrepreneurs Programme (YEP) 2022 for young African Entrepreneurs
Deadline: 28 February 2022
Gain the skills, mentors, and community you need to take your business to the next stage. Designed for early-stage entrepreneurs who have demonstrated their commitment to building their business but require the tools and accountability to level up and start acquiring customers.
The ALX Young Entrepreneurs Programme (YEP) is a 4-Week Sprint designed and taught by experienced entrepreneurs. Learn from those that have come before you and leave with a solid foundation from which you will refine, shape, and expand your business.
ALX is committed to supporting young entrepreneurs in building thriving businesses across Africa. Programme fees have been waived in 2022 due to the sponsorship of the Mastercard Foundation and other partners. We welcome you to apply and join a community of like-minded peers with a network of experienced entrepreneurs to support your venture.
- Applicant is the founder or co-founder of a business in Africa
- Commit to 4 weeks, 10 hours/week
- Applicant age: 18-35
- Business or service is ready to go to market in less than a month
- Proficient in English
- Launch: Set the goals and learn best practices to launch a successful plan.
- Traction: Experiment with different strategies to attract prospective customers.
- Sales Skills: Get the frameworks and practice to close customers and generate revenue.
- Show & Sell: Wrap up your programme in a demo day-styled event where you can show-off your progress.
- – Applications close: 28 February 2022
- – Finalists contacted: 7 March 2022
- – Program start date: 14 March 2022
- – Program end date: 8 April 2022
For more information visit the official webpage of ALX’s Young Entrepreneurs Programme (YEP) 2022 for young African Entrepreneurs
Join our TELEGRAM GROUP