Deadline: March 15, 2022
(MGG Academy) Managing Global Governance 2022 for Young Professionals
The Managing Global Governance (MGG) Academy 2022 is now accepting applications. The MGG Academy is aimed at highly qualified young professionals who work in an MGG network partner institution or in an institution interested in future collaboration.
In rising powers and Europe, the Managing Global Governance (MGG) Academy brings together young professionals from government institutions, think tanks and research institutions, civil society, and the commercial sector. The course’s major goal is to support and train future change-makers for a career and personal life dedicated to domestic and global sustainable development. The Academy’s primary assets are building trust, sharing opinions, and establishing mutual understanding.
The MGG Academy is founded on the belief that transformative change requires substantial knowledge, leadership characteristics, and visionary action. The four-month program combines academic courses, leadership development modules, and project work.
Prospective participants should
- work in a governmental organisation, policy-oriented think tank, research institution, civil society or private sector organisation in an MGG partner country (Brazil, China, Europe, India, Indonesia, Mexico, South Africa);
- work on issues relevant to global governance such as international trade, international economics and finance, environmental challenges, international security or development cooperation;
- speak English fluently;
- be between 25 and 40 years old;
- have at least three years of working experience;
- be open to a broad variety of working methods;
- be willing to reflect on collective and individual experiences and competencies;
- be sensitive to other cultures.
Duly fill out the application tool. Kindly make sure to attach the requested documents at the end of your application, namely:
- MGG application form (accessible here)
- if applicable, additional supporting documents.
Join our TELEGRAM GROUP