Deadline: February 17, 2022
APPLY: 2022 AMREF Graduate Internship Program for Young African Graduates
The Amref Graduate Internship Programme aims at providing talented graduates with an environment that will enable them acquire knowledge, skills and behaviourial attributes to prepare them for the modern workplace
Launch your career the right way as a graduate intern at the largest African-based international health development organisation; currently implementing more than 140 programs, directly reaching more than 12 million people across 35 African countries.
Headquartered in Nairobi, Kenya, Amref Health Africa has offices in eight countries in Africa, including Kenya, Tanzania, Uganda, Ethiopia, Malawi, South Sudan, Zambia and Senegal
- Host: Amref Health Africa
- Study Abroad: Study in Africa
- Category: Internships | Training
- Eligible Countries: African Countries
- Reward: Fully Paid | Remote Option
- Deadline: February 17, 2022
You will get a chance to work alongside experts in your field of study and apply your knowledge and expertise to new and real challenges that will help you grow your career and take it to the next level
Amref Health Africa was officially founded in 1957 to deliver mobile health services and to provide mission hospitals with surgical support. A medical radio network was developed to coordinate the service, and provide communication.
You will get a chance to work alongside experts in your field of study and apply your knowledge and expertise to new and real challenges that will help you grow your career and take it to the next level.
AMREF offer a safe and conducive environment that fosters growth and professional development. The AMREF internship programme will also provide you with a variety of benefits, including:
This internship opportunity will give you the chance to become an accomplished professional in your area of expertise while assisting the organization in championing for lasting health change In Africa.
- Promote a better understanding of health issues confronting countries in Africa.
- Provide you with practical experience which complements individual field of study.
- Prepare you to make a contribution to the development of the organization and communities.
- Ensure a holistic and successful career by providing a firm foundation.
- Provide deep insights into leveraging their unique talents and abilities as they navigate the workplace.
Join our TELEGRAM GROUP