Deadline: February 9, 2022
Tory Burch Foundation Women of Color Grant Program 2022 (up to $20,000)
Applications are open for the Tory Burch Foundation Women of Color Grant Program 2022. Women of Color businesses are vital to the economy. Fearless Fund and The Tory Burch Foundation are partnering again to launch the Women of Color Grant Program along with The Cru.
Together, they will award up to 150 deserving small businesses $10,000- $20,000. In addition, you will be awarded access to a peer network to help you continue to build and grow your business.
- Receive $10,000 – $20,000 in grants to go towards business growth.
- Participate in monthly meetings with a curated Cru of fellow grant recipients between April 2022 and April 2023.
ALSO READ: French Embassy Women Agripreneurs Programme 2022 for South African Women Entrepreneurs
- Identify as revenue generating (Minimum annual revenue of $100,000 strongly preferred);
- Identify as a woman of color owner;
- One to five years in business preferred;
- Formed under United States law and operating in the United States;
- For profit, from any industry.
NOTE: Current members of The Cru are eligible for this program if and only if they meet the above qualifications and are eligible for membership renewal between the dates of January 1 and April 1 2022.
All eligible Entries received during the Promotion Period will be judged by Program Administrator based on the following criteria:
- Viability and strength of business
- How the business and owner intends to use the grant and annual membership to The Cru
- Potential for business growth
All applications will be reviewed and grant recipient finalists will be notified to participate in an interview process mid-March 2022. Final grant recipients will be notified the first week in April 2022.
Never miss an opportunity Join our WHATSAPP 1 OR WHATSAPP 2 OR WHATSAPP 3
Join our TELEGRAM GROUP
Leave a Reply