Deadline: February 28th 2022
French Embassy Women Agripreneurs Programme 2022 for South African Women Entrepreneurs
Thirty-five women will be recruited to begin a blended three-month programme titled, Women Agripreneurs Programme sponsored by the Embassy of France, which will be divided into three thematic areas which will run over two weeks each month. The thematic areas will cover self and leadership development as well as entrepreneurial and managerial competencies. Coaching sessions will run concurrently with the training programme to support the women entrepreneurs to apply the academic business management concepts, as well as enhance their personal development journeys.
The programme is scheduled to be delivered in a blended format comprising of a combination of asynchronous and synchronous lessons. The blended format aims to facilitate the inclusion of participants in rural outskirts of South Africa as well as women juggling multiple roles.
- Businesses that are currently trading / operational (formal or informal)
- Minimum age – 21 years old
- Minimum number of years in agribusiness – 2 years
- Sector: Agriculture and related sub-sectors
- Employ at least one or more persons
- Minimum annual revenue – R50 000
- Must have at least a matric (this may be assessed on a case-by-case basis)
- English language proficiency
- Access to device for online learning and basic computer literacy
For More Information:Visit the Official Webpage of the French Embassy Women Agripreneurs Programme 2022
Join our TELEGRAM GROUP