Deadline: 11th April, 2022 (23:59, UTC-05:00).
Education for Sustainable Energy Development (ESED) Scholarship Program 2022/2023 for Developing Countries (US$ 23,000/year)
Masters Scholarship in Sustainable Energy Development for Students from Developing Countries by the Education for Sustainable Energy Development [ESED] to be taken in any University around the world
Application Deadline: 11th April, 2022 (23:59, UTC-05:00).
Offered annually? Yes
Developing countries and territories identified for OECD official development aid in the DAC List of ODA Recipients are eligible to apply.
To be taken at (country): All universities are eligible for the ESED scholarship. It is preferable that the candidate pursues her/his studies in a university outside his home country.
Accepted Subject : Programs eligible for this scholarship must show a 75% focus on renewable energy and/or the power sector in general.
The purpose of the Education for Sustainable Energy Development [ESED] scholarship is to support outstanding students from developing countries pursuing advanced studies in sustainable energy development and to encourage meaningful contributions to the collective body of knowledge about this subject. These scholarships are available to up to 10 outstanding students from developing countries and economies in transition, for a period of up to two years for Masters Degree, awarded annually.
Offered Since: 2001
The Global Sustainable Electricity Partnership considers an outstanding student to be one who:
- graduates with excellent grades in the top 20% of her/his class
- is determined to advance her/his knowledge and understanding
- has a history of community involvement
- is committed to sustainable energy
- is committed to return and contribute to her/his home country
Who is qualified to apply?
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship, students must
- plan to undertake studies at the Masters level in areas directly related to sustainable energy development
- be citizens of the developing countries and territories identified for OECD official development aid in the DAC List of ODA Recipients
Number of scholarships: Up to ten (10) Masters scholarships will be awarded annually.
Value of Scholarship: Scholarships of US$ 23,000 per year.
Duration: Scholarship will last for a period of up to two years for Masters Degree
How to Apply:
- Applications should be submitted using the Online Scholarship Application.
- As the volume of incoming applications is extremely heavy around the deadline, we https://scholarship.globalelectricity.org/account/sign-instrongly urge you to submit your file as early as possible.
Join our TELEGRAM GROUP