Grow With Us Fellowship Program 2022 for Young African Women/Non-Binary Persons
Choose Yourself, a young African women led feminist organization building a world where gender equity reigns is accepting applications for the Grow With Us Fellowship Program 2022. Grow With Us is an annual fellowship that focuses on empowering and mentoring young African women and non-binary entrepreneurs who are thriving on the African continent. They identify the most promising social and community leaders who are problem solvers and passionate about accessing economic power to help their communities.
The fellowship is held remotely throughout the year with different mentors from different sectors. At the end of the fellowship, a Bootcamp allows fellows and mentees to come together for a three-day session before returning to focus on their projects. This year, they are in their fourth fellowship cycle which will run from March 2022 to October 2022.
Open to young African Women/Non-Binary persons between the ages of 18-30 looking to improve their entrepreneurial and social leadership skills.
They are looking for you if :
- You are a woman or non-binary person.
- You live and reside in an African country.
- You are between 18 and 30 years old.
- You have an idea/run a start-up or business/are a social leader.
- You speak and understand English.
- You are consistent, flexible and willing to invest at least 6 hours per month in this program.
Note that the deadline is 11:59pm (20/02/2022).
For more information, visit Grow With Us
Join our TELEGRAM GROUP