The E4Impact Accelerator program 2022
E4Impact Foundation funded by the Italian Agency for Development Cooperation, have launched the Accelerator 2.0 to strengthen the enterprises in Kenya to grow their business, scale their impact and access markets.
The E4Impact Accelerator program launched in 2018 has worked with over 300 enterprises across diverse sectors to grow their business and scale their impact through a portfolio of entrepreneurial programs and services. In the launch of the second phase of the Accelerator, E4Impact will work with 40 enterprises per year – 30 growth stage enterprises and 10 early stage enterprises and provide the following services and benefits below.
Every year, E4Impact Accelerator runs a recruitment cycle to recruit entrepreneurs to join the 12 months Accelerator program.
Join the 12 month program to access:
- Professional services (legal, accounting, marketing, processes & product development).
- Investment support & links to investors.
- In-house equity and revolving fund.
- Customized training program.
- Coaching & mentorship.
- Co-working space.
- New markets.
ALSO READ: The Malala Fund Girls Programme 2022
Organic farming training
Organic farming is gaining momentum all over the world and it offers an appealing future for at least three reasons, out of which the third is particularly significant in Africa
- It Allows agribusiness to become sustainable from an environmental standpoint
- It offers a chance to upgrade the product from a sheer low price commodity to a premium product sold at higher price and margin, as the demand is outpacing the supply all over the world
- where the current farming is not yet highly industrialized, it offers the possibility to leapfrog such a phase and move directly from traditional subsistence farming to the most advanced concepts.
With this in mind E4Impact is proud to announce that the Accelerator will offer specialized training sessions dedicated to Organic Farming. These sessions will be run in cooperation with Ca’ Colonna, an Italian Organic Farming Company, which is endowed with the highest certifications in Organic Farming and will take the lead on the technical elements and all the aspects related to Certifications.
The goal of this training is to provide the agri-entrepreneurs with the key elements needed to evaluate the opportunity offered by biological Agri-food, its requirements and implications, how they should organize themselves to start it or to develop it. This should allow them to start such an activity in a better and highly professional manner. Eventually Ca’ Colonna has the option to propose to some participants a further cooperation or partnership that will go beyond the accelerator itself.
- Innovative scale ups (3+ years) with an established product-market fit.
- Post-revenue with minimum turnover of USD 30,000 or more.
- Have a full time team with complementary skills.
- Clear social or environmental impact.