Korea-Africa Foundation Network of African Continent Correspondents 2022 – Call for Applications
The Korea-Africa Foundation is pleased to announce that it will receive the application for the “2022 KAF Network of African Continent Correspondents (AfC Correspondents)” by January 26th(Wed).
When is the Application Deadline:
26th January 2022
Tell Me About Korea-Africa Foundation Network of African Continent Correspondents:
“KAF AfC Correspondents” is designed to strengthen the Korea-Africa relationship by collecting and introducing various up-to-date African News and information to Korea. Any Citizens of African countries who currently reside in their own countries are welcomed to join the AfC Correspondents.
- Identify and analyze local trends in various fields of African countries
- Attend monthly online meetings of AfC Correspondents
What Type of Scholarship is this?
Who can apply for Korea-Africa Foundation Network of African Continent Correspondents?
Nationality: All applicants must be citizens of African countries who are residing in their own countries now
ㅇ Age: Must be over 20 years of age as of January 1, 2022
- Applicants who are interested in the cooperation between Korea and Africa
- Applicants who can write well-organized English reports about various local issues (economy, society, culture, etc.) of African countries
- Applicants who have good computer skills (including MS Office, Photo editing, etc.)
- People who can participate in activities for at least one year after being selected
– Applicants who had stayed in Korea for more than one year and returned to their home countries
– Applicants who received a good score for their proficiency in Korean and English may be given preference
(Only TOPIK, TOEFL, TOEIC, IELTS)
Which Countries are Eligible?
Where will Award be Taken?
How Many Scholarships will be Given?
What is the Benefit of Korea-Africa Foundation Network of African Continent Correspondents?
A certificate of participation
Outstanding correspondents will be awarded on the completion of the activities
How Long will the Program Last?
February 2022 – November 2022 (ten months) *possible extension upon performance
How to Apply for Korea-Africa Foundation Network of African Continent Correspondents:
- Application Form (FORM1)
- Writing Sample (FORM2)
- (Essential) Citizenship Certificate * E.g. Birth certificates, family register, passport copy (written in English/French)
- (Optional) Official certificate issued by Korean institutions for proving experiences in Korea
* E.g. GKS/KOICA Scholarship certificateㅇ (Optional) Certificate of valid English (TOEIC/TOEFL/IELTS), Korean (TOPIK) score
Join our TELEGRAM GROUP