UNODC Drug Abuse Prevention Center (DAPC) Grants Programme 2022
Deadline: January 31, 2022.
The UNODC DAPC grants programme is launching a Call for Proposals with the aim of funding not-for-profit organisations working in the area of substance use prevention whose projects are aimed at implementing evidence-based substance use prevention programs for and with youth.
The DAPC grant funding under this Call for Proposals will be awarded projects that:
- Are focused on evidence-based prevention of substance use. This is assessed on the basis of how well the project activities are in line with the types of interventions and policies found to be effective in preventing substance use based on the available scientific evidence, as outlined in the International Standards on Drug Use Prevention;
- Are targeting young persons under the age of 15 and implemented in a developmentally appropriate way;
- Support the active participation of youth in their communities. Proposals should demonstrate youth as active agents in effective substance use prevention, including meaningful involvement in the development, dissemination, and implementation process of evidence-based substance use programs; and connect youth to the activities of the UNODC Youth Initiative.
- Applicants should be non-for-profit organisations registered for not less than two (2) years under the relevant Laws of the country where it is registered.
- They should have relevant prior experience in substance use prevention, health promotion, youth empowerment, or other related fields.
- Furthermore, applicants should have the needed capability to financially manage and administer the grant.
Applicants from low- and middle-income countries are eligible for grant awards of USD 10,000 to USD 17,000.
This Call for Proposals takes a phased approach. Interested applicants are to first submit a concept note which will be evaluated based on a specific set of criteria. UNODC will review the concept notes and select applicants who will be invited to submit full project proposals. Selected applicants will be contacted separately with additional instructions, including necessary application forms. Please note that shortlisted applicants will be required to register at the UN Partner Portal.
Interested applicants should submit the Concept Note Application Form (Annex 1), and the signed copy of the Self-assessment of Eligibility (Annex 2) by email to [email protected], marked ‘DAPC Grant 2022’ in the subject line.
For more information visit the official webpage of UNODC Drug Abuse Prevention Center (DAPC) Grants Programme 2022
Join our TELEGRAM GROUP