Gauteng Health Department 2022 Data Quality Assessments Field Workers Recruitment
South Africa (SA) Youth vacancies 2022 – The Gauteng Health Department is looking for Data Quality Assessments Field Workers for a 5-month contract. Successful students will assist with capturing the performance Data which must be reconciled and corrected at clinics levels. Students will undergo a 1-day induction at decentralized points and shared across the various project areas under the supervision of Information Managers.
- Grade 12 or Equivalent
- A Degree or Diploma in the following fields: Public Health, Business Analysis, Accountancy, Data Science, Economics and Data Fields.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To recount all the health data from Paper registers and compare the data with what each of the clinics has captured on the electronic tool as part of consistency checking of data sources.
- To capture the paper register data onto the data reconciliation spreadsheets.
- Support capturing of data on Maternity and Anc once the primary function of data reconciliation is done to support the Midterm review of Priority programmes of the Department.
Role requirement Competencies:
- Good Excel Skills
- Understanding of data management concepts
- Understanding of Health terminology
- Must live around the Sedibeng/City of Johannesburg district
How to Apply:
– Gauteng Department of Health – 5 Month Data Quality Assessments Field Work in Sedibeng – https://tshepo.mobi/p/sayouthnetwork/o/205720
Number of opportunities: 52
– Gauteng Department of Health – 5 Month Data Quality Assessments Field Work in City of JHB – https://tshepo.mobi/p/sayouthnetwork/o/205702
Number of opportunities: 94
To apply for this position, you need to be part of the T1M network. To join, register here https://tshepo.datafree.co/ and remember to check regularly for more opportunities.
Closing Date: 21 January 2022 or when each Sub-district recruitment process are concluded (once all the available vacancies are filled).
Join our TELEGRAM GROUP