iHatch Incubation Program 2022 For Social Entrepreneurs
iHatch Incubation Program | The National Center for Artificial Intelligence and Robotics (NCAIR) has open portal for iHatch Incubation Program 2022, The incubation program will provide an excellent opportunity for startups who have innovative business plans with a prototype service/product.
iHatch Incubation Program is organized by The National Center for Artificial Intelligence and Robotics (NCAIR) in partnership with Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA).
Is your business idea technology-driven? If yes, Apply for iHatch Incubation Program now before is too late.
iHatch is a 5-month free intensive incubation program designed to help Nigerian entrepreneurs refine their business ideas through a series of coaching, lectures, and boot camps to generate scalable business models.
- Participating startups will receive free offline and online interactive training from experienced coaches and mentors from all over the world.
- Free co-working space and investment opportunities for the duration of the program.
- Education Technology (EdTech)
- Agricultural Technology (AgriTech)
- Health Technology (HealthTech)
- Financial Technology (FinTech)
- Government Technology (GovTech)
- Individuals/groups with an innovative business plan, with a product or prototype that would aid in developing the Nigerian economy
- Individuals/groups willing to establish a legal company and begin business operations in Nigeria
- Participants must be at least 18 years old
How To Apply:
Interested and qualified Applicants should apply with the link below
Join our TELEGRAM GROUP