Stats SA South Africa Census 2022 – How to Register on STATS SA HR Recruitment Database
Stats SA Latest News- Stats SA is recruiting fieldworkers across South Africa through the online recruitment database where prospective candidates can apply for available contract work that includes collecting data from respondents and other activities involved in the pre-enumeration, enumeration and post-enumeration phases.
- Go to https://apps.statssa.gov.za/HRRecruitment/Default.aspx.
- Click on “register”. Don’t have an account yet ? Register. Have an account? Log in.
- Complete the requested information and set up your password. You will use your ID number and password to login to the system if you need to update your details.
- Enter the security code in the box and click “next”
- Complete your address details. There is a YouTube video you can watch if you get stuck.
- Upload your proof of residence.
For more information, go to: https://census.statssa.gov.za/wp-content/uploads/2021/11/How-to-upload-proof-of-address.pdf
- Complete your personal information.
- Complete your educational details.
- Tell us what languages you speak, read and write.
- Tell us about your work experience
- Check your information is correct, tick the “I agree” box and click on “Submit”.
Congratulations! You have completed your registration on the Stats SA HR Recruitment Database. You will receive a unique code that you should use as a reference when you correspond with us. You will also be able to see your unique code on the system.
If you get stuck on any of the steps, contact the call centre on 0800 110 248 for assistance.
Join our TELEGRAM GROUP