Deadline: 31st January 2022.
Fully Funded Internships CERN Summer Student Program 2022 in Switzerland
Applications are invited to apply for the CERN Summer Student Program 2022 in Switzerland. All International Students from any part of the world are eligible to apply for CERN Summer Student Program 2022. CERN Member and Non-Member States students can apply for CERN Studentship Program. This is Fully Funded Internship that will be held in Geneva, Switzerland. There is No Application Fee to apply for Summer Internship Program.
Students of Bachelors Degree or Masters Degree (but not PhD) are eligible to apply for CERN Summer Internship program. Students of any nationality are eligible. This will cover all the expenses for the duration of 8 to 13 weeks.
Students currently enrolled in Physics, Engineering, Computer Science or Mathematics study fields are encouraged to apply. Students will gain knowledge from world’s best scientists and researchers. This internship will completely online this time.
CERN Summer Student Program 2022 Details:
- Organization: CERN
- Internship duration: 8 to 13 weeks
- Internship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible nationality: All Nationals
- Last Date: 31 January 2022.
- A contract of association of 8 to 13 weeks* to work on a technical project.
- An extensive physics lecture programme (students will also be able to attend a series of IT lectures organized by Openlab).
- A 90 CHF per calendar day (net of tax) subsistence allowance to cover the cost of accommodation and meals in the Geneva area for a single person for the whole contract duration.
- A travel allowance on a lump sum basis paid at the end of your stay to help you with the cost of travel between Geneva and your residence at the time of the selection committee.
- Coverage by CERN’s comprehensive Health Insurance scheme (contribution already deducted from allowance).**
- Assistance to find accommodation on the CERN site or nearby.
What will you Learn?
Over a period of up to three months, you will work on an advanced technical project as part of an experimental, engineering or computing team. During this unique and exciting time, you can attend a series of lectures specially prepared for you where experts and scientists from around the world share their knowledge about a wide range of topics in the fields of theoretical and experimental particle physics, engineering and computing.
- Applicants having any nationality are eligible to apply.
- You are a Undergraduate or Master Degree student (not PhD) in Physics, Engineering, Computer Science or Mathematics and should have completed, by the European Summer 2022, at least three years of full-time studies at university level.
- You will remain registered as a student during your online studentship with CERN. If you expect to graduate during European summer 2022 (as of May), you are also eligible to apply.
- You have not worked at CERN before with any other status (Technical Student, Trainee, User or other status) for more than 3 months and you have not previously been a Summer Student at CERN (please note that exceptionally.
- You have a good knowledge of English. knowledge of French would be an advantage.
Applicants need to upload following documents in online application portal. Documents must be Clearly Labelled as (e.g. “CV”, “Motivation letter”, “Academic transcript”, etc.) in PDF format.
- A CV in either English or French. Ensure your CV is complete with all skills and experience that make you stand out as a candidate.
- A copy of the Recent Academic Transcript giving an overview of your marks.
- Two Mandatory Reference Letters from Your Lecturers and/or Previous Internships supervisors.
The last date to apply for the CERN Summer Student Program 2022 for all nationality students is 31st January 2022.
How to Apply for CERN Summer Student Program?
In order to apply for CERN Summer Student Program 2022, applicants have to submit all requested documents in Online Application Portal and Fill the form Completely. Official Advertisement and Apply link is given below:
Join our TELEGRAM GROUP