King Fahd University Admissions/Scholarships 2022 Online Application
The application portal for graduate admissions/scholarships (Fall 2022) at King Fahd University of Petroleum and Minerals(kfupm) , Saudi Arabia has opened.
- A four-year Bachelor’s Degree in engineering or science from a recognized institution with a major in the proposed field or evidence of suitable background for entering the proposed field.
- A Grade-Point Average (GPA) of 3.00 or higher on a scale of 4.00 or equivalent, and a GPA of 3.00 in the subject of the major field.
- An M.S. degree in engineering or science (after a four-year B.S. degree) from an institution whose graduate programs are equivalent to those of KFUPM, with a major in the proposed field or evidence of suitable background for entering the proposed field
- A minimum GPA of 3.00 on a scale of 4.00 or equivalent in both B.S. and M.S. degrees.
Basic application Requirement for M.B.A.:
- A four-year Bachelor’s Degree in from a recognized institution.
- A Grade-Point Average (GPA) of 3.00 or higher on a scale of 4.00 or equivalent
- At least one course in college-level calculus which covers both differentiation and integration.
- A working knowledge of computers as evidenced by at least one course in that area (e.g. data processing, programming, information systems, etc.)
- At least one year of full-time work experience. This requirement may be waived for graduate assistants, research assistants, and applicants with exceptional academic records.
- Be sure you have scanned copies of the following mandatory documents in PDF.
- Each document should be stored in a correct folder in the upload system. Documents stored in the wrong folders will be deleted or ignored.
- Along with the mandatory documents, be sure you have the NAMES and EMAIL ADDRESSES of two referees. It will be asked during the online application in “Recommenders Information Section”.
- If you do not have them now, please prepare and come back later.
Mandatory Documents to be submitted during an online application:
- Copy of identification (National ID – Saudi nationals/Passport – Applicants from outside Saudi Arabia/Iqama – Residents of KSA)
- Complete official transcripts [For Ph.D. Applicants – MS & BS Transcript/ For Master Applicants- BS Transcript] (The transcript should contain names and grades/marks of all courses/subjects taken and should be an official transcript)
- Two (2) Recommendation Letters from your academic referees submitted through the online recommendation system after you submit the online application
- Statement-of-Purpose (A one-page essay focusing on your career and research goals at KFUPM)
- Passport Size Photo with white background (Optional for females)
- CV mentioning briefly your education and work experience
Note: Application will not be processed at all without the above mandatory documents.
Non-mandatory Documents for online Application but needed before final admission:
- TOEFL (min 68 iBT for MS and 79 iBT for PhD) or IELTS (min 6.0 for MS and 6.5 for PhD)
- GRE (General) score sheet (Required for Engineering & Science programs)
- GMAT score sheet (Required for mba)
Note the following carefully:
Documents which are not mandatory for submitting the application DO NOT imply that they are not required before admission. It simply means that we can process your application without such documents. The university can ask for these documents at any stage of the processing the application.
Please make sure the above documents are uploaded before the deadline of Jan. 22, 2022. The deadline for recommendation letters is Jan. 29, 2022.
In order to upload the above documents, please prepare clear & legible scanned copies in PDF format.
Before you continue to the online application, please visit the following pages:
For more Information: Visit King Fahd University of Petroleum and Minerals Website
Join our TELEGRAM GROUP