policerecruitment.gov.ng/#/register | Nigeria Police Force 2021 Recruitment
Deadline: 10th January, 2022
The Nigeria Police Force (NPF) in conjunction with the Police Service Commission (PSC) invites applications from interested and qualified Nigerians for enlistment into the Nigeria Police Force as Police Constable (Recruits). The online application portal will be open for the period of Six Weeks from 29th November, 2021 to 10th January, 2022. Applicants are required to complete the registration form within the specified period.
APPLICATION GUIDELINES FOR NIGERIA POLICE FORCE 2021 RECRUITMENT EXERCISE
- Applicants MUST have their National Identification Number (NIN), a Functional Email address and valid phone number before they commence the application.
- Applicants must have duly scanned copy of their original O’Level result(s) to be uploaded on the portal..
- Fill and submit the Online form( Review the information before final submission)..
- Applicant must print their completed online forms, guarantor forms and submit same at the recruitment physical/examination screening centers.
- Applicant must have passion for a career in the Nigeria Police Force and must satisfy the following General Requirements..
- Applicants shall be of Nigerian origin by birth and possess National Identity Number (NIN) .
- Applicants must possess a minimum of 5 credits in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB with credit passes in English and Mathematics. .
- Applicants must be aged between 18-25 years. .
- Applicants must be medically, physically, and psychologically fit and must not be less than 1.67mtrs tall for male and 1.64mtrs tall for female..
- Applicants must not have less than 86cm (34 inches) expanded chest measurement (for men only).
- Female Applicant must not be pregnant at the time of recruitment..
- Applicant must be free from any pecuniary embarrassment
Join our TELEGRAM GROUP