Npower Physical Verification Documents Requirement 2021 | NPower Batch C
Npower News today – To all deployed Npower Batch C Beneficiaries who have been asking for what documents to carry along when going for thier physical verification, we have good news for you. This is the latest npower news.
Accordingly, you are advised to proceed to your designated verification centre for physical verification (address is displayed on your self-service portal under Verification, alternatively you may dial the dedicated USSD code service on *45665#
Npower through the NOA will verify batch C beneficiaries based on the following:
- Educational Verification
- Age Verification (This doesn’t apply most times)
- Employment Verification ( We have seen doctors, lawyers in Npower. *GOODLUCK if you have a Job)
- NYSC Certificate Verification
Successful deployed batch c beneficiaries are advised to come along to the screening venue with relevant documents outlined below.
Some of the Npower Batch C Physical Verification Documents-Requirement 2021
1. Education Credentials/Degree
2. NYSC discharge Certificate for the Graduate Pogramme
3. State Origin Certificate (Optional)
4. Print your BVN details (Optional)
5. Passport photograph
6. A valid identity card
7. N-power deployment letter printout with your Reference number.
After verification, please proceed to your Place of Primary Assignment (PPA) with your PPA letter (which is available for printing from your self-service portal under “Deployment’) and have it signed by the relevant PPA personnel. Finally, return to your self-service portal and upload the signed PPA letter.
See related queries to this article:
- NPower Physical Verification
- npower build physical verification
- npower news today on physical verification
- npower verification exercise
- npower verification
Join our TELEGRAM GROUP