applyghprisons.com | Ghana Prison Service recruitment form 2021
The Ghana Prison Service recruitment form 2021 is out. Ghana Prisons Service invites suitable and qualified Ghanaians who are interested in public safety through safe custody, welfare, reformation and rehabilitation of prisoners to apply for recruitment and enlistment.
All recruitment and enlistment applications must be done online only. The application process is as follows:
Ghana Prison Service Forms 2021 Recruitment
1. Purchase an e-voucher at the cost of hundred Ghana Cedis [GH100.00] only through the
a. At any GCB Bank Limited branch across the country or using the short code
(USSD) *422*471# on your mobile phone.
b. At any Consolidated Bank Ghana (CBG) branch across the country or using the
short code (USSD) *924*200 # on your mobile phone.
* Once a voucher is used for an account registration, it cannot be reused to register
2. Use your Serial Number [SN] and Pin Code [PIN] to access the application form online at
the website address: www.applyghprisons.com .
3. All applicants must have a passport size picture of dimensions 200×200 pixels of
JPEG/JPG/PNG with size not exceeding 1.0MB ready to be uploaded.
4. Carefully read ALL INSTRUCTIONS before you apply.
5. The online application form is accessible only by the SN and PIN.
6. Keep your UNIQUE NUMBER on the summary report for all the stages of the
recruitment and selection process.
7. ALL correspondence with applicants will be done through e-mail, text messages and
the e- recruitment portal only.
8. Only Short-listed Applicants will be invited for further stages of the recruitment and
the enlistment exercise.
An applicant must:
a. Be a Ghanaian.
b. Be of good character and without any criminal record.
c. Be physically and medically fit by Prisons Service standards.
d. Be between 21 and 30 years by 31st December, 2021.
e. Be between 21 and 35 years by 31st December, 2021 (for artisans and professionals only).
f. Minimum academic qualification of BECE with at least five/5 passes.
g. Not have been dismissed from any public service or any other employment
h. Be of minimum height of 1.68 m (5’6”) for males and 1.57m (5’2”) for females
i. Be able to write and speak English fluently
j. Have active e-mail account and/or mobile phone number
k. Be ready to undergo basic Prisons training and other forms of training
l. Not be bonded.
m. Be registered with the appropriate professional body and hold a valid PIN (for medical category)
Join our TELEGRAM GROUP