SAICA Thuthuka Bursary Fund 2021-2022 for South African Students
Application is now open or SAICA Thuthuka Bursary Fund 2021-2022 for South African Students. The Thuthuka Bursary Fund could be your chance of making your dream of becoming a CA(SA) a reality. Applications for the 2021/2022 university intake are now open. This bursary is only open to students who want to become Chartered Accountant.
This document is an application only. It is not in any way an agreement or commitment for funding.
Successful applicants will be required to sign a contract with both Thuthuka Education and Upliftment Fund (TEUF) and National Student Financial Aid Scheme (NSFAS) for the purpose of being awarded a bursary.
Thuthuka Bursary cannot be used to pay for existing loans or debts.
The funding application is for the 2022 academic year.
Applicants will be considered according to academic performance, National Benchmark Test (NBT) results and financial need as determined by the NSFAS financial means test.
- Your application remains incomplete if:
- The consent form is not signed or
- All required documents are not uploaded.
All fields marked in red are compulsory
Your application is not submitted until you press “SUBMIT”
SAICA Thuthuka Bursary Fund Supporting Documentation
- Signed consent form (download it here)
- Applicant’s ID
- Parent(s)’/Guardian(s)’ ID
- Parent(s)’/Guardian(s)’ salary slip
- Copies of ID documents of persons dependent on family income
- Final Grade 11 results
- Final Grade 12 results (if completed Grade 12)
- Full university transcript (if already at University)
- University provisional acceptance letter (if you are still in high school).
Join our TELEGRAM GROUP