Deadline: June 15, 2021
THINC Fellowship For Global Young Leaders 2021
Application is now open for THINC Fellowship For Global Young Leaders 2021. THINC (Technology, Humanity, Inclusion, Nurture, Changemaker) is a 12-month fellowship program that brings together a community of 50 selected global young talents, primarily outstanding young professionals, entrepreneurs, researchers, artists, and diplomats from around the world, to share ideas and spark intellectual conversations about technology and humanity over virtual meetings every month throughout the year. If you are an aspiring and driven student community leader, you are also eligible to apply! This is an inclusive program that welcomes leaders with various backgrounds!
Through dialogues that are cross-culture and cross-discipline, they aim to create an intellectual and spiritual haven for young people who care deeply about the future of humanity in the technological era, who are capable of perceiving the world through a different lens, intellectually and culturally, and who are willing to make an impact by taking real actions.
Towards the end of the program, they will host an offline summit for all the fellows to meet in person, spending a few days together and building lifelong connections. The summit scheduled to take place in China during the summer of 2022 if the COVID-19 situation allows.
- Community: A one-of-a-kind global community of outstanding and vibrant young talents from all over the world, with very different professional backgrounds but having the same passion for making the world a better place. Through every piece of interaction, conversation, collaboration, even debate and disagreement throughout the year, you will find nowhere else such a group of authentic companions with whom you could build life-long connections with.
- Conversation: Monthly intellectual conversations to accommodate the needs of a curious mind to understand diverse perspectives, to spark wild imaginations, to examine the status quo, and to take initiatives through collaborative efforts from young talents across 10+ countries. You will find nowhere else such a group of vibrant thinkers and courageous changemakers to work with.
- THINC Summit: At the end of the program, if the pandemic situation permits, a three-day summit will take place in China during the summer of 2022, and all fellows will be invited.
- Organizers will cover the costs of 10 best fellows to come to China for THINC Summit next summer.
- below the age of 39
- well capable of cross-cultural communication
- have demonstrated a passion for technology and humanity through past projects and experiences
- fellows can be in any field from art to engineering, as they hope to build an interdisciplinary and diverse community. They do expect fellows to demonstrate an interest in exploring technology, humanity, and society. This could come from research, work experience, activism, personal learning, or anything else.
Eligible Regions: Open for All
For more information visit the official webpage of THINC Fellowship For Global Young Leaders 2021
Join our TELEGRAM GROUP