Apply For ICYF Young Volunteers Camp Fully Funded To Turkey
Application is now open for ICYF Young Volunteers Camp Fully Funded To Turkey. The Islamic Cooperation Youth Forum (ICYF) announces the “ICYF Young Volunteers Camp” program to equip young people with practical knowledge and guidance to help and support communities during pandemics, natural disasters, and humanitarian crises.
As the world is going through unprecedented change, everyone needs to join their efforts to work collectively and support each other during these difficult times. Volunteerism is the crucial and significant solution at this very moment to bring people together and mobilize them accordingly where help is needed the most.
ALSO READ: Pfizer – One Young World Scholarship 2021
ICYF Young Volunteers Camps targets to achieve the following specific objectives:
- To design the right framework of a volunteering training program during any kind of crisis as a long-term solution
- To establish an effective partnership network and its community for volunteer’s capacity building
- To empower youth lead organizations on volunteering management
- To enhance young volunteers` capacities through interactive training
- To promote the human rights of volunteers during humanitarian crises with civic and human rights education.
- To establish a network among youth organizations for effective collaboration to find sustainable solutions during a pandemic crisis and humanitarian crises in the world.
- To raise awareness of youth on the universal values of volunteerism
- To provide a platform for sharing experiences, lessons learned and reflections on youth volunteerism and its impact.
- To share best examples of successful youth volunteerism initiatives
- To enable participants to improve themselves in project preparation for various funding sources and project cycle management
LOCATION & DATE
Location: Antalya, Turkey
5-10 July For Young Women
12-17 July For Young Men
ELIGIBILITY AND PARTICIPANT SELECTION
The final selection will be made by the organizing committee. Applicant should meet the following criteria:
- Citizen of an OIC Member State or representative of a Muslim community in a non-OIC Member State
- Ability to communicate in English.
- Age between 18–30
- Previous experience in humanitarian and volunteer work
- Ability to work in teams.
- Volunteering background (article, project, photo, video etc.
- Involved in/or have coordinated volunteering related project.
- Leaders with impact in his/her local community
- Passionate and responsible to attend the full camp training program.
Important note: Only selected participants will be informed about the eligibility of their applications.
ANNOUNCEMENT OF SELECTION:
Selected participants will receive an email confirmation with logistics and program details. Due to a limited timing, there will not be an opportunity to inform those who were not selected. The general information on selection results will be posted at ICYF and Social Media accounts
- Travel, accommodation, and other costs: As part of the ICYF young volunteers camp, ICYF will provide participants with two options for covering travel costs. Applications will be evaluated in two ways. Meals, accommodation, domestic transportation, and city tour expenses will be covered by the host organization.
Full attended participants will be awarded a certificate issued by ICYF and program partners.
For more information visit the official webpage of ICYF Young Volunteers Camp Fully Funded To Turkey
Join our TELEGRAM GROUP