Deadline: 31st May, 2021.
University of Bonn SDG Exchange Program Fully Funded To Germany
Application is now open for The United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) Exchange Program in Germany. The University of Bonn SDG Exchange Program in Germany is open to youth of every Nations across the world and it is fully funded with monthly stipend, this is an opportunity every young SDGs advocate should never miss.
This is a 3 months fellowship program that can be extended to 12 months. The scholarship will take place at the University of Bonn. There is NO IELTS/TOEFL needed. Applicants belong to Any Academic Background are eligible for this scholarship.
SDG Exchange Program Germany 2021 Details
- Country: Germany
- Duration: 3 Months to 12 Months
- Degree: PHD Student are eligible, research doing students
- Deadline: May 31, 2021.
- Travel allowance will be provided
- A scholarship of € 3,000 per month for selected candidates
- Additional funds for family members: up to € 300 for a spouse and € 250 per child
- A research expense allowance of up to € 500 per month can be submitted to the International Office after the fellowship has been awarded.
- Information on applying for the allowance will be provided with your fellowship award.
- International Office cannot provide housing for the scholarship recipients
- Work on a topic that contributes to the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) as set forth by the United Nations.
- Must be an international Ph.D. degree holder and doing some valuable research
- Relevance of the research topic to developments in the region of origin
- The fellow’s contribution to academic life
- The fellow’s integration into the host institute
- Follow-on value: a plan for future collaboration projects between the fellow and the host institute in Bonn.
- Online form
- Project description consisting of:
- An outline of the research project to be worked on during the fellow’s stay in Bonn
- Reasons for the fellow’s invitation and a description of his or her contribution to research.
- An overview of the collaboration between the applicant and the fellow so far
- An outline of the integration of the fellow into the host institute
- An outline of follow-on value: (a) plan for the outcome of the stay, (b) plan for growing the collaboration in the future.
- Fellow’s CV (PDF)
- A financing plan
How To Apply
For more information visit the SDG Exchange Program Germany.
Join our TELEGRAM GROUP