Deadline: April 25, 2021.
Communication Lead At Fate Foundation 2021
Application is now open for the Communication Lead At Fate Foundation 2021. The Communications Lead will help to increase the reach and visibility of FATE Foundation through high value and influential marketing, communications and PR strategies. The ideal person will lead the development of creative and innovativecommunication and storytelling strategies in line with our strategic goals and priorities.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Design, develop and deliver FATE Foundation’s mid to long term storytelling strategies and plans across key internal and external stakeholder audiences in collaboration with our team.
- Lead the generation of offline and online content that engages target audience segments and lead measurable action.
- Develop the overall communication plan and track and measure the level of engagement over time.
- Oversee the development, distribution and update of all print and electronic comms collateral including but not limited to impact report, newsletters, and brochures on the FATE Foundation website and also on relevant social and print media channels.
- Develop program story telling and comms strategies in conjunction with respective Program Management team members
ALSO READ: Graphics Designer At Fate Foundation 2021
Qualifications & Requirements
- 4 – 6 years experience developing and delivering communications strategies to diverse stakeholder constituents particularly within the startup or development sector space.
- Strong ability to transform FATE’s programs and initiatives into exciting and useful messages, and disseminate it to the right audiences through the best distribution channels.
- Highly collaborative style; experience developing and implementing communications strategies.
- Excellent writing/editing and verbal communication skills.
- A strong track record as an implementer who thrives on managing a variety of keyinitiatives concurrently.
- Self-starter, able to work independently, and entrepreneurial; enjoys creating and implementing new initiatives.
- Bachelor’s degree (preferably in Marketing, Media or Communications) from an accredited university.
- Relevant communication certifications particularly on leading digital media platforms are an added advantage.
ALSO READ: Admissions Officer At Fate Foundation 2021.
- Exciting, fun and growth-filledlearning environment.
- Opportunity to meet with innovative entrepreneurs and impact Nigeria’s entrepreneurial ecosystem.
- Opportunity to build your digital and financial literacy skills while also having hands on learning experience, job ownership and professional growth opportunities.
- Health and Group Life Insurance for full time roles and intentional learning and development opportunities for all roles.
- Opportunity to develop and sharpen your personal leadership and communication skills.
- Hands on learning experience, strong job ownership, career and professional growth opportunities.
How To Apply
To Apply: Interested in any of the vacant roles? Please send your CV and cover letter detailing your interest and experience to [email protected] including the relevant position as the subject of your email. Please note that only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
For more information visit the official webpage of fate Foundation Recruitment Portal, 2021
Join our TELEGRAM GROUP