Deadline: 19th April, 2021
APWEN And Tiara Female Technical Trainee Program 2021
Application is now open for APWEN and Tiara Female Technical Trainee Program 2021. APWEN is an initiative of the Association of Professional Women Engineers of Nigeria (APWEN) to develop female craftsmen in areas such as welding, carpentary, electrical installation, masonry and other engineering related trades.
One of APWEN Mentor Partners, an engineering and manufacturing leader, is offering a Female Technical Trainee Program for passionate individuals looking for challenging and fulfilling career opportunities in engineering and manufacturing to join their team. We welcome applications from female Engineers, Technologists, and Technicians, in any engineering discipline.
The program provides female technical graduates an opportunity to acquire direct exposure to different engineering work areas such as Welding, Machine Operators (Gasket, Injection molding), Assemblers, Powder-coating, etc.
- 3-month training program with monthly assessments.
- Trainees will receive a stipend to help cover basic daily expenses related to the program, such as meals and transportation.
- The age limit is 27 years.
- No prior experience is required
- Each applicant will be required to write a test and they are to come along with their credentials and CVs.
- Application must be submitted on or before the 19th of April 2021.
Join our TELEGRAM GROUP